tirsdag 1. september 2009

A Rush of Blood to the Head... (About me)



Okay so, if you take a look at the top of my blog, at that picture. Yeah, that's where I'm from. That lovely, slightly anonymous place is called Fornebu. It used to be an airport, and quite popular back then, however noisy. Now, it's quite. Almost creepy quite, but I like it that way. Then again, once a week, Fornebu isn't as quite as it usually is. You see, we have an arena here, where our football team, Stabekk, plays their matches. Sometimes popular artist play concerts there too, then the traffic in Fornebu is like nobody's business... CRAZY.

My name is Amanda, and I'm a half Norwegian, half Swedish 18 year old girl. And as you may or may not notice, the title of this post is named after a song, a song my Coldplay to be precise. I saw them live in Bergen this summer, that was amazing! By far one of my favorite bands, along with many others though. I like music, in fact, I love music. Strangely enough one of my favorite places is in the back of a car, listing to music, not hearing what people around me are talking about. Other than that I like psychology, photography, my friends and family, scary movies, televisions shows (Seinfeld, Family Guy, Nip/Tuck ect.) and acting (I was an actress in my school's second revy, that was a lot of fun! Definitely something I would recommend.). Enough about me...

1 kommentar:

  1. Thats a beatuiful place you live in. You like acting?? I bet it sounds like fun but. I cannot act. At all. I have tried for a project at school but i did not fool myself. Bet you are good too. What kind of music do you listen too?? Me, its mostly rock and soft rock. I listen to just about anything though... Could you check out my blog? Its mhskelleigh09.edublogs.org. Yours is really good.

    SvarSlett