tirsdag 13. oktober 2009

To our Korean friends.



It's so cold today, you have no idea! I've been freezing all day, so I had to grab a few cups of coffee just so I could keep even slightly warm. All though, if you're standing in the sun, like I did while we had our break this morning, it's actually quite warm. Now that it's October, it's basically winter here in Norway, and by the end of the week, there might be some snow according to the weather center. I'm not really looking forward to it though, winter isn't exactly my favorite season of the four we have here. When winter arrives in Norway, it always gives me a Christmas feeling, and I guess that's a good thing about winter and snow. However, it's still too cold, and I miss the summer!




Where do you live in Korea? And, does it snow there? :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar